Thursday, June 23, 2011

To my friend that is a man. :-)

I wrote this last year. Thought to share:


Today, I ask these for you as I sit here thinking of you all while I wait for the rain to abate: and coincidentally, it is Father's Day :-) ! I pray for you that: May all the weaknesses, limitations, and strongholds that threathens your manhood, that threathens your masculinity and disturbs all that God has planned for you , come to the obedience of Christ by the precious blood of Jesus. That may your destiny be no longer messed with even as the wisdom that comes from God draws you to Himself to save and shield you from sin and besetting sins! That may you be continually strong in the place of prayer and supplication. That you may continue to acknowlege your nothingness without God. That you will be blessed indeed and be blessing. That you'll come unto the measure of the fulness of Christ. That you'll speak the truth in love, grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Chirst. May your understanding not be darkened& your heart not be blind. That the spirit of your mind be renewed always... I ask and pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! I celebrate all of you today and always.

From me: your friend that is a girl :-) , Bola.

No comments: