Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why God Can't Sleep or Slumber©

I had recharged my phone so as to ''extra-cool'' at 2:00 am. I set my alarm and it sure set me up at the time.I dialed his number.Now, this friend of mine is a very busy one,u know,the type that understands the value of a minute.The type that talks for money and all? feel me?So, u had better have what to say and be quick about it or u would be reminded of how precious time is(lol). Anyway,I dialed him and he was on another call.So ,I obviously had to wait my turn.I cut off the line and decided to wait till he probabaly calls me back or something. I tried calling my kid sister as well but that young lady wouldnt pick her call,guess she was fast asleep.After she had previouslyasked me to call her any of such nights!. Later, my friend sent me a text indicating that the coast is clear.When I called and he picked,he was sounding so sleepy that I knew I had to let him be.That I did fast enough and returned to what was more than what got me awake in the first place.Lemme let you in one the major thing that woke me up,Monica Peters came calling(third day at the mo) and u know she usually gate crashes and seeks to have her way no matter what! She sucks ,doesnt she?. Well,back to my gist, I couldnt sleep again and I tried severally and it wouldnt just work.So, I decided to extra cool with the Father. Afterall, I was sure He will be awake and would love to hear me. So, I dialed his number as well(I shld av thought abt it!). Little did I know that it was what would leave an indelible impression in my spirit and an imprint on the tablets of my heart.If I had known...God showed me stuff.Ok,lemme let u in on how the whole thing started,I got talking to Him like I said, and started by thanking Him for all the complications in my life and all...Then I realised the tears just freely flowed from my eyes.I didnt stop it,I just let it flow(it was tears of gratefulness).I thanked Him 4 all my troubles as it had only come to make me better and closer to Him.U see, it has always made me have the need for Him.and what joy that brings to my heart! Then I cried,and at a point I stopped.Then I stared outside the window for some few mins that looked like eternity...Then He began to cuddle me, He began to hold me so close that I felt it more than the hair on my skin.Have u ever been in such a situation b4? If no,please try to experience it,it is so cool. Later,I stopped crying and accepted the warmth of His embrace.I began to appreciate Him for always been there and never sleeping...Then He asked me a question and I didnt even think again before saying ,'yes'. He asked if I wanted to be shown a video clip. Why not, I was bored and coludnt find sleep again ,so bring it on ,Dadddy,bring it on'',I said.You ,mean you really want to see some of why I dont sleep? 'Sure,I said,yet again without thinking...And What did I see?Someone needs a transplant,Someone needs a child,someone needs a friend,someone is about to walk out on his family,someone is crying,someone is about to be raped&her clothes has just been torn & she is screaming for help and really hopes someone comes to her rescue.someone is just being lied to,someone is just being carried away by the beauty of a lady that will cause him pain; he has only seen the hips,the lips and the finger tips,someone's heart just stopped! Oh God,as I write this,I see them all so clearly just like I was seeing a movie at the cinemas. Then I screamed right in my room holding my ears even as I dont only visualise but the audio was so loud! Oh Lord,break the back bone of wickedness ,I heard my self saying.I cried!,I wailed,hot tears streaming down my eyes...It continued...Someone is in trouble,someone needs clothes,someone needs food,someone has no house to live in,someone needs a home&to even think dat a house seems far-fetched?,someone is about to be duped, someone just said,''I love you'' to the other person when in truth they are both thinking of measures to exploit the other! God,please shut down the gates of wickedness,I cried yet again.Someone is discouraged,someone dreads the dawn of another day as the need to live as now become a nightmare,someone needs a hug,someone needs a handshake,someone needs a pat on the back just to be assured that they can do it! I cried,rolled on my bed,tears blurred my eyes even as I write this... Someone needs to be sure it is God's will as he has his own plans lined out,like a friend would say,TDH doesnt mean GPW(wanna decode?-see me in person).Someone needs to be sure God is with them,someone needs to married before the year runs out,someone needs to make only the right decisions,someone needs a job, someoen needs money,soemone needs a spouse,someone needs to buy a car, someone needs to make a confession,someone needs to walk,someone needs to talk,someone needs to hear,someone has just killed a child and claimed it is just a foetus. someone just put harmful chemicals in stuff and sold to the other as harmless and infact useful,someone is deliberately telling a falsehood,someone is being abused; physically,emotionally and sexually and what is worse,they are not to tell anyone,someone isnt sure about everything,someone feels wrong about his marriage ,his carreer &life,someone is confused! Someone is seeing another man's wife,someone is sleeping with one who isnt his wife yet,someone is hell bent on picking that dress at the boutique that will show the cleavages and wont keep private palces private!; dress to kill she says!God,shut down the gates of wickedness,I wept,yet again.someone ,just someone beat his wife and has forgotten the vow he made before witnesses and before God on their wedding,someone just talked her husband down,someone just hired the services of assassins,someone just got even,someone just haboured resentment&bitterness,someone just vowed never to love again,someone just got a wrong message on the esssence of love& loving...At this point,I knew I would lose my mind if I dont stop seeing these! I just knew it.What!Is that some of what you have to watch over? Is that what you have to fix?I asked HIm? God,shut down the gates of wickedness,I wept,yet again.Someone ,just someone has seen a tip& she is sure overwhelmed at the situations of things.Is that what your eyes go through and fro the earth?Is it not you who knows the end of a thing from the beginning? Israel Hwefo? Is dat what u go through per time? I asked as if the answers werent already there! I shared your burden in few mins and I almost felt like losing my mind? Almighty! Only you can fix this. I see now why you cant sleep.But here is what I saw this morning,here is what the Keeper Of Israel goes through. May I make u laugh a little? Somewhere along the clips,I was so moved by a particular one dat I wanted to reach out to help at some point or the other,then He said to me,'You are limited by time,location and accessibility to all these places and things all at once! I am the only one who is all-seeing&all powerful .U can only do what you may within your reach''. Then I paused... I thought He was through with that,but I was wrong cos He went on to ask me ,'what av u done with what you av at your disposal?'' hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Would you co-operate with God and stop your wickedness? Would you co-operate with God and show some love? Would you lose sleep to be of help ,prayerfully that is? Would you let God use you to wipe away tears from weary ,tear -stained eyes? Can you identify the facade ,mask,make-up from such people's eyes when u see them?,Would you love them and want nothing in return? Would you let ur shoulders become soggy sake of someone's tears on them? would you be an accountability partner? ,would you let God trust you on this?Would you let God use you? Would you? Listen carefully,am not asking you to play God in anyone's life,I bet u cant even try it cos u will get your fingers burnt. At this point, I recall my pastor saying that when a man is trying to play God and wants to do everything he would then become ''I -shall-die'' (lol).But this is what am asking? Would you His fire brand right here on earth? would you be His representative right here on earth? Would you be available &ready for His use? Would you do it right? Would you be right no matter how hard? Would you wait till you are sure it is God? Would you ? Would you do your part within your reach? would you stop your wickedness. Would WE stop our wickedness?I ask you in another form,''what is dying on your watch?'' Just what?As I write this,I go on the parade of some scriptures and I dont really know(take ur pick), which one has to do with this msg,but I will give it anyway: Psalm 44&Psalm 46
NB: It is only the LOve of God in you that will melt the wickedness in men's heart.
This is my submission to you on why God cant sleep or slumber.
You wanna share yours with me? It will be my pleasure to read from you.
Bollarnle©

No comments: