Monday, October 27, 2008

The walk that will herald...©


Yesterday,I walked awayfrom all that caused me pain
I received instead all that I stand to gain
I walked the same path
I walked that brought me shame
but am resolved to get out of it only the fame in't
I walked away from it all...
Yesterday , I walked BOLDLY away from all that caused me 'dearth' of opportunities
Yesterday,I walked away from all the ''OKs'' and ''REALLYs''that were locked somewhere inside.. .
The facade
The masks
The cover-up
The pretense
The 'limp'
I walked away
and I walked right into
newness
experience
renewned vigour
discovery
and more discoveries...
I walked right into hope
I walked right into the joy
I walked right into openness
I walked right into the embrace
I walked right into strength
I walked the walkI worked the work
and am talking the talk
...phew!
I walked away,for a new 'me' to emerge
for a new 'me' to evolve
for a new 'me' to come forth
for a new 'me'!
I walked away to ask the bread-and-butter questions
I walked away from the sobbing tissues
right into the key issues
I walked away critically
I walked away seriously
I walked away,people...bcos my 'me' depends solely on it
and only me is solely responsible for this one!
and I dare say to U,''it doesnt matter if u arent coming with me!''

Bollarnle ©
17102008

No comments: