Wednesday, June 3, 2009

100 UN-TRUTHS ABOUT ME!

1. Last Drink---> Fanta
2. Last phone call→Adnai
3. Last text message→ Bennet. Wondering which one though. The fellow forgot to put his surname...
4. Last song you listened to→ El-Shaddai

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
5. Last time you cried→last week
6. Dated someone twice: no
7. Been cheated on?→ How would I know?
8. Kissed someone?→ no. someone kissed me instead.
9. Lost someone special?→ lose?
10. Been depressed?→ yeah
11. Been drunk and threw up? → been drunk b4 but didn’t throw up and it was 10 that got me doing that!
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12.Blue
13. Red
14. Green
15.pink

HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends → Yes
17. Fallen out of love → Nah, in fact never been in love until recently and don’t wanna fall out of it o!.
18. Laughed until you cried → Sure, I laugh loads! and yeah, A hang out with Kvites two days ago made me laff till I cried!
19. Met someone who changed you → sure, for good though.
20. Found out who your true friends were → Yeah, all 600+ of them on face book
21. Found out someone was talking about you → They all do!! u know me now. *wink*
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → Not telling.
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → about 45%
25. Do you have any pets → Yeah, a ‘’dead’’ dog +a monkey!
26. Do you want to change your name→ No
27. What did you do for your last birthday →Nothing, oh yes! Something,I '' loved'' my friends!
28. What time did you wake up today → 5:00am but didn’t get off the bed till 6:20am! So, u take ur pick on when I actually woke up! Lol!

29. What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To be done with this
31. Last time you saw your father→ It depends on which one u are asking.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Nothing! I have no regrets!
33. What are you listening to right now → I am (Cece Winans)
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Tom Tom? yeah ,maybe! Oops! That na sweet na! lol
35. What's getting on your nerves right now? → this!
36. Most visited webpage → Google,face book? are they web pages?
37. What's your name→ Awemoreborelanlay.
38. Nicknames→ Bols, Bolingo, Laby B, it goes on.... I must remember to add that I dont like any of 'em!
39. Relationship Status → Single.
40. Zodiac Sign ---> wat?
41. Male or female or transgendered→ FEMALE!!!
42. Primary----- St.John's School,Lagos, St Leo’s School,Ikeja
43. Middle School → really? wats dat? Je ki ile simi?
44. High school → Loads – ready? Here goes: 1. Apata Memorial High School,International School,Lagos, Command Ikeja.
45. Hair color → Brown,white,black.
46. Long/medium/short → Confused!
47. Height →Excuse me?
48. Do you have a crush on someone? → No.
49: What do you like about yourself? → everything, from d looks to d mind.
50. Piercings → my ears!
51. Tattoos → yeah,the one given me by an accident on a bike few years back.
52. Righty or lefty → Ambidextrous, baby!

FIRSTS :
53. First surgery -- none.
54. First piercing → dunno when mum did it for me but it's on my ears!
55. First best friends –loads! But summary is: some peculiar set of people called KVITES!
56. First sport you joined → Excuse me? Come to think of it, I played football in high school once! Lol!
57. First pet → dog.
58. First vacation→ OAU staff quarters! Lol!
59. First concert → cant remember now.
60. First crush → lemme think…

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → no
62. Drinking → water.
63. Already missing→ Always missing HIM
64. I'm about to → nothing yet!
65. Listening to → My help (A live choir group)
66. Thinking about → HIM!
67. Waiting for → this thing to end!
YOUR FUTURE : hun?
68. Want kids? → sure!
69. Want to get married? → Sure sure!
70. Careers in mind → Careers ke? Just show me where the money @!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes → eyes.
72. Hugs or kisses → Lets go there!
73. Shorter or taller → well…
74. Older or Younger → make up your mind!
75. Romantic or spontaneous → Rock rock former!
76. Nice stomach or nice arms → for wetin na?
77. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive? yeah! Loud ,well yes, maybe for good reasons!
78. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
79. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Trouble ke?

HAVE YOU EVER :
81. Drank hard liquor → no! not telling!
82. Lost glasses/contacts → Not yet
83. Had sex on 1st date – Excuse me?!!!
84. Broken someone's heart →I aint a heart breaker!
85. Had your own heart broken → IAAIIWB!
86. Been arrested → by love, yeah! U heard me!
87. Turned someone down → Everyday
88. Cried when someone died → Twice in my whole life!
89. Liked a friends' boy/girlfriend: Well, it was a crush and I told him so as to yank off the crush thingy!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself → Why not? Who will blow my trumpet? Fela? The guy is stone dead na!
91. Miracles → Sure! How did I get saved?
92. Love at first sight → U bet!It happened to me too. Now,I believe anything!
93. Heaven → YES! YES!! I no dey take this one play oh
94. Santa Claus → Santa Claus? I know no Santa,I only know Father Xmas! Lol!
95. Kiss on the first date? → NO!
96. Angels → Sure thang!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Him!
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Excuse me?
99. Wish you could change things in your past?→ Regrets? I don’t do regrets,baby!
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths? → LOL...believe all these, u would believe anything!

DISCLAIMER: The above answers does not in any way reflect the true personality of the individual who posted this. ( they are un-truths!).+ I was made to answer this at gun point!lol!

1 comment:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow,how did you find the time and mental capacity to do this?

=)