Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Punish the Deed not the Breed!

His ''They''
They blamed it on the circumstances.
His parents were not married.
They said his mum was a harlot.
And had lured his dad into this!
They said it was the child's fault that he was born.
He wasn't supposed to be born!
And to think he was born on Sunday?!
How could he have chosen such a day?
What a shame!

His Mum.
Why didn't Monica Peters ' flush' him away with her Jackie Chan moves, shoves and kicks?
Mum wondered why he didn't die at birth.
This child was going to let the whole wide world know of her escapades.
How that she had gone out of her race, specie, and yes, familiar terrain.
Besides, she wasn't ready for this!
This child had defiled all safety measures.
The doctor told her those contraceptives would do the magic.
But how tragic that didn't work!
He came, bearing the pills in his hands.
This child is sure evil and hell -bent on exposing her to the world!
Phew!
Mum whined.
The nurses fussed.
The doctors blamed.
The attendants hissed.
And the thought of all that got mum saying again,'''what an evil child!''.
I will kill him with my bare WORDS,she raged!


















His Dad
Dad agrees he is bad luck!
That he was born on Sunday doesn't change the fact that he was born on bad day!
What a child!
What a disappointment!
This child simply shouldn't have been!
He is neither one thing nor the other
This little rascal!
He submits,he is the product of the joke that ensued when I didn't keep my Jockey shorts up!
Dad scorned!
I won’t have anything to do with him.








































The Child.
What am I doing here?
I didn't ask to be born.
But how did I get here?
Why do I have to come now and in this manner?
What am I?
Who am I?
Maybe dad is right to say that am a confused breed.
Why am I so hated?
Pray tell, do I have anything to do with my being born?
I definitively would have loved to be born elsewhere.
I didn't beg to be here!
Why wont mum wait to bring me here when she was ready?
Didn’t she and dad realize that their mistakes are going to be what I will have to contend with the rest of my life?
What am I doing here?
My life is so complicated!









The Creator.
Before you were born, I knew you.
Before you were formed,I made you a priest to the nations.
You have the strength of more than one in you.
The strength of a dad and the beauty of a mum.
The tenacity of a man with a vision and the can -do spirit of a woman in the travails of bringing forth!
It was intentional,dear.
I didn't bring you here to leave you there.
Destiny beckoned, and hence you came.
It doesn't matter how you were born.
It doesn't matter when you were born.
It doesn't even matter who brought you forth.
It was planned.
Yes,before the foundations of the world.
It was planned that you would be here anyhow.
Before your daddy met your mum.
I mean before your grand dad ran into your grand ma!
It is about you being born!
The identity problem you suffer?
Come identify with me.
Because it's in me that you live,move and have your being!
I am your essence and it is the Me that you know that will guarantee your TRUE essence!
You are not a confused breed!
You are who I say that you are.
You are what I say you are.
And here is what and who you are...
A joy of many generations.
A Holy Nation.
A Royal Priesthood.
A Chosen People.
You have been bought with a price.
You have been brought out of darkness into My marvelous light.
Because you have been born of Me,
You are Spirit.
Because whatsoever is born of flesh is flesh and whatsoever is born of Spirit is Spirit.
You are engraved on the palms of my hands.
Your walls are always in my presence.
Only look inwards.
You have the answer within you.
It lies within.
There is more to you than meets the eye!
You are a treasure in an unlikely vessel.
Take my word for it!
Your life hinges on those revelations.


The Regenerated Child.

Yeah,I got it!
I am working in authority.
I am living without no apologies.
It's not wrong here.
I belong here.
So you might as well get used to me!
I belong to the ROYAL family!.
I am FAMILY.
I am not a product of a wrong but of a wrong made right forever!
It was a divine set- up!
And there is no better time to be alive than now.
In fact those circumstances got me seeking Him who has the answers !
These answers I require for each and every step of the way.
It was a plan!
It wasn't easy getting here though.
There were times I had to cry myself to sleep,but am still here!
There were times I thought I would have lost my mind,but am still here!
I went through hell,but am still here!
But I have this treasure in clay jars to show that its extraordinary power comes from God
and not from me.
Monica Peters and all the magic pills couldn't stop me!
I survived the fight of and for my life!
And watch it,I am not bitter or even.
I am only better!
Cos all that I went through wasn't about me!
All that I went through didn't and wouldn't define who or what I am!
And truth is,they made me stronger.
He called me His.
He called me His and my spirit is alive!
I respond to Him!
I got my essence back!
I would be foolish to stand in front of the closed door!
He has something better for me.
Pressed down and shaking together!
I shake off the dust from my feet.
And I make a turn and walk into liberty
It wasn't easy but I made it anyway.
There were times I had to cry myself to sleep,but I made it anyway!
He turned my life around!
My original DAD showed me the blueprint!
And in that truth,I choose to live.

*A special dedication to all orphans all over the world and to all those who have suffered identity problems and or a form of abuse or rejection in life!To you who made it here through thick and thin!Welcome here,because life offers you the best in God!
Happy Children's Day to all children out there and to you who the 'child' in you has not died! The child in you that can and still reaches out to God,the Father.


Awemoreborelanlay.

No comments: