Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Fear This Contemplation...©

When I think fear,
I fear...
b'cause the whole idea of fear in itself is fearful
see,there are so many things I want do to you
there are many tears I want to make you shed
I want to make you pay for all the tears I have shed
there are many games I want to shame you in
the very games you played to make me lame
there are many ways in which I want to sway you
I want to make you pay for all the lies you said to me
I want to make you pay for all the times I thought I was wrong
I want to make you feel what I felt
even harder than I felt.
I want to act out the same scripts you acted
I mean in the same manner,
wearing the same costumes and playing the very role you played.
afterall, it is all about drama!
you equally gave a very entertaining show
take a bow dear,
the curtain's finally closing
it's my show now,
the guests are seated
and I wanna give them value for their time!
This is what I really fear
...all that I am contemplating to do to you!
I fear the motivation that is brewing up to go ahead with this mission
am afraid ,baby,so afraid...

Bollarnle©

No comments: