Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I want!©

I want my toys
I want my gowns
I want my trainers
I want my motor cycles
i want my trainers
I want my bicycles
I want mt tricycles
I want my candy-floss
I want my ice-creams
I want my bags
I want my shoes
I want my books
I want my ribbons
I want my story-books
I want my sweets
I want my biscuits
I want my hugs
I want my kisses
I want my my pats on the shoulder
I want my lullabies
I want my my wants...
But most of all,I need my mum show me my toys
I need my mum buy me my gowns
I need my dad buy me my trainers
I need my dad buy me my motorcycles
I need my dad buy me my bicycles
I need my dad buy me my tricycles
I need my dad buy me my candy floss
I need my dad/mum buy me my ice-creams
I need them buy me my shoes
I need them buy me my books
I need them read me my storybooks
I need them buy me my sweets
I need them buy me my biscuits
I need them give me my hugs
I need them give me my kisses
I need them give me my pats on the shoulder
I need them in our home!
I need them make a home out of our house!
I need them badly and God knows I need 'em...
**** THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS.
Bollarnle©

No comments: