Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About me!

Note to the reader: I never was gonna do this. But I feel I should... Reason: You would know when u are done with the 25 stuffs about moi! I kinda think 25 is too small tho, cos this gal sure has loads of random things about her! Anyway, let's just say,I want to vent out some pent up feelings. I have cried about a few of them& moved on and havent stopped crying about some because ... am not telling!Anyways ,here goes:

1. I cry alot.

2. I laugh alot

3. I pray alot .

4.I love my DKNY wrist-watch(shhhh...that thing made me eat some garri o)

5. I still wear my Marks&Spencer brown shoes the wrong way. LOL! Reason: You have got to see the way the shoe is to judge me rightly!

6.I love(d) someone but unfortunately, he loves another! So, I backed out! *The day I knew, I cried myself to sleep but woke up feeling berra the next day!It's all good!*

7.I want a valentine treat.anyone pls?*wink*

8.I like red ,blue,green,brown colours

9. I talk to myself alot!

10.I will like to have just a child but many others adopted!

11.I have lost 2kg! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

12.Nicest words said to me lately,'I pray God gives me a wife that prays like you' (that almost brought tears to my eyes!)

13.I have a lovely shape(true dat!)

14.I love Niger-Delta peeps( A part of me just goes out to them-you know,they are neither Ibo nor Hausa or Yourba) I just love the puzzle about them, their dressing too 'trips' me!

15.I think rice is the only food to eat always.

16. I love God

17.I am a spiritual giant

18.I didnt know my mum's maiden name until late last year!

19.I still remember the first guy that told me that he loved me!( though I didnt believe him)

20.I can act multiple parts. How? In my talk show that I host with moi! lol!

21.I love my friends and I pray for them by their names!

22.I used to eat chalk

23.I can do, amazingly many things at the same time!

24. I never allowed any guy touch me( I mean not even a hand shake) ,way back in high school & some of them rumoured that I was a lesbian!

25.I have alot of white hair on my head.

No comments: