Friday, September 25, 2009

Anne Frank... (11)

*Being a while , hun? I had to do a lot of other stuff. I apologize.*


She continues...

David has gone for youth service at last! It 's been a while since I came here, you know...

I feel sick today. Maybe it's the long stress of reading and all that. Law school is just a few weeks away. Am nervous. And yeah! Excited!

I still feel sick.

Menstrual cramps. So painful, I just hate it!

I need to feel well, Lord. I am not missing school yet again!

* Anne feel terribly ill the following day and was rushed to the hospital. The doctors carried out series of tests, and like the one she had before now, it appeared mysterious!

David takes over her diary...

Darlyn, I am so sad to be here again. Anne is so ill. I am not in town either as service calls but she wants me to hold you for now. Will she be OK? I hope so, she seems so sick this time and no one seems to know what is wrong.

Today her mates resume law school. She is still at the hospital. I know she isn't a sickly girl but this sickness seems all too mysterious. God, please heal my sister. I am so confused.

Mum brought Anne home today. She isn't getting better in that hospital.

I am so afraid. She cant even write in you, Darlyn. She cant do anything. She just sleeps, lie in bed all day, eat little. Mum said the doctors said she needs to be taken care of through some other means. I am all the more confused.

Anne seems to be better by the day. But she has been sick for nearly five months. Why? Why should life be that cruel to her? Why?

She can walk round the house now. Her back is still so stiff from weeks of lying down. Oh Anne...

She writes again...

Darlyn! I have missed you all these months that I have been sick? I missed law school again! Life is still so cruel to me. Why? Just why?


There really isn't any point staying around here, I guess.

George and all the others have gone on to law school. It is just me! What is wrong with me? Must I be so jinxed?

George didn't even call or come. Hmmm. This life tells so much of being alone. It is just you and you! Well, maybe God.

Results from Uni were cool. But of what use is it if I cant go on to law school? Lord come through for me. I am so confused right now. Why didn't you take me away in that sickness? Why did you bring me through it all? . Hmmm.

My 24th birthday! hmph! Nothing to really look up to! Shouldn't have been here. Ok day though. Got a cake from mum and had a few neighbors come around. I miss David. He had to travel.

Mum is wondering what I am going to do with my life.

I dont want to go youth service. Mum and dad are afraid for me. Afraid that I might die in a strange land. I am sure I will meet God when I go away. Life is so hard , so ,so.

I thought I was loved by George. Now I know where I stand. Can I really and truly be loved?


I agreed with mum and dad. I aint going for youth service. I will go into business. What do I sell? Options a- clothes.
Options b- jeweleries.

Hmmm. I guess I will take jeweleries! I have always loved to wear them myself.


Christmas.

New year.

Guess who came visiting me at home today? Peter! He is done with his finals and waiting for youth service next year. I am glad he came , you know. David didn't come home for Christmas or new year. Maiduguri is very far from here after all!

New year! Lord, what do I do with this one?

Dad got my Dubai runs! I will be traveling in few weeks.

Lord, make everything work.


Darlyn, I didn't take you to Dubai. I am glad I didn't after all, it was quite rough.

Back with a lot to sell.

Lord I thank you for dad and mum. All the money they gave me to start up and all. Wow.

Peter is going for youth service in March. How nice.

I am feeling funny yet again! I pray this is not another sickness brewing!

Feel great today.

Menstrual cramps. Heavy flows lately. Too , too heavy.


* Anne Frank draws to an end ... Thanks for your patience*
Awemoreborelanlay
Day 11

No comments: