Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anne Frank...(10)

Anne continues...

500 level! More work at this level, I tell you ,Darlyn. I have to brace up for the challenge I guess.

George went home briefly today. I miss him like so much! Isn't it crazy the way our minds work as ladies? We say we never would love again and yet? Well, not sure about love though but I like him a lot.

Missing Teresa and Jessica. So much too.


Some serious tests, tutorials, study! Whew! A lot of serious stuff. George got back today.

More tests. More projects this time! No one told me being a lawyer would be this tasking.


Send off for us.

Exams!

I feel so horny today. I didn't pray, I simply masturbated. Oh! How I feel so bad now. Am so sorry, Lord. I really am.


The urge to masturbate is so here again! God! I need you now!

Visited a few friends . I wont be going home this break. Really no need for it. I miss David. He would have helped get some home cooking. How I miss that too.

George didn't go home either. We read and talk a lot these days. He is fun to be with,Darlyn. So much fun to be with. Hmmm.

Darlyn, George has taken your place. I hardly write in you as I used to. Not to worry, I will.

My birthday! 23 already?! Now I am grown all right! George got me a dress. How did he know my size? It really fitted so well. And a bible too. I am glad. 17/09/2003.
Wow!

Darlyn, do I tell George all that I have been through? No, I am not. He won't be my friend anymore I guess. Plus I am not ready for that level of vulnerability! Guys are the same. Secret, secret.

George told me a lot about himself today. I wont say any of mine. At least not now. We are preparing for our finals about now.

Read, read, study, cram ...hm-mm. tutorials, lectures, ....

Exams...


Today, I finished from ********** ! Wow! Five years ago, I walked into this school and now I aint leaving the same.

Waiting for results. I pray it comes out well. George and I have a prayer retreat later today. I need to get what our friendship is all about. I dont want any funny repeat.

Menstrual cramps. What a day! George knew it! He has five sisters! Nothing to be ashamed of then. One open secret, Darlyn, he seems to know when am due for the next one!

Few weeks to be done withe this side of my life. I have loads to pack and give out too.

David missed youth service. He aint happy about it. Me too, Darlyn. He will be here to help me with moving my things back to the house. I love my brother so much. He has always been there for me.

Law school in few months. I feel funny about it though. I dont know why. I pray I dont fall sick though. I should pray more these days.

Will George not ask me to marry him? Just thinking or writing aloud!

Awemoreborelanlay
Day 10

No comments: