Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anne Frank... (6)

Year six of Anne Frank's diaries, :-) and yeah, you wont be too far from the truth.

She writes...

Today at the fellowship was simply awesome. Being a christian is not anywhere near boring as most people think .

Darlyn, guess what? I think I like that brother Steven ,you know. Hmmm. More gist later.

Today, I spoke in tongues! Besides ,I am almost a year at this christian thingy you know. Hmmm. I am loving it though I feel at times I should be attending some of those parties in town like the other girls. Jessica says it is not right to join them. Teresa thinks so too.

Jessica told me a lot of things about her and how she had been naughty in the past. Darlyn, everyone I know seem to have their past,you know? I aint telling her mine, or at least not yet.
I joined the choir today.

Sister Kate said I will have to attend the Sunday school classes and other worker's stuff to really be on. I am ready to do all that there is . I think singing is something cool to do. The pastor said we have to have a gift to be a blessing to the Lord and His people.

School work has not begun fully. 200level law. I have quite a lot to read . Or so the lecturers keeping saying. I just try my best. I have lost a lot in this life to waste any time!

Dad came to school today. Menstrual cramps. What a day!

Brother Steven visited us in our room today. Hmm. I couldn't talk much with him though cos the pains still lingers. He said he would check in again tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

After that visit the other day, Steven and I see each other every other day. Whether there was a need for it or not.

Darlyn, I think Steven will propose to me soon.

A lady came to visit him today. She isn't a student of our Univ. but Steven went away with her for so long. He will have to explain to me when he returns!

Steven wouldn't discuss the lady with me. I cook for him every other day or he comes over to eat at our room. Jessica and Teresa think it is a bad idea. I don't care what they think.

December already? Now those exam results had better come out better than last semester's...

Home! David and I got home by ourselves! Wow! I think I miss my room and yeah missing writing in you here too.

Steven? He just fills my mind. What a second? Am I falling in love with some man? After I swore I wont? Well, guess he is different from the other men.

I will be returning to school on the 3rd of January. I cant wait to see Steven again. He sent me a mail today. I didn't reply because he just sent a line to say hi! What was I to say to that ,Darlyn?

Mum wanted to know if I was seeing any guy. I told her no. She is now calmer these days and willing to believe what I tell her. I still aint free to share stuff with her though. She appears a stranger each passing year.
Where was she when that ugly looking doctor raped me the other day? I just hate her and dad for everything that has happened to me in this life!

* End of diary 6... I guess*

Awemoreborelanlay
Day 6

No comments: