Friday, September 4, 2009

Anne Frank...(7)

Steven is a liar, Darlyn. A big one too! That lady that came last year is his fiancee! He was even crying as he told me. How that he loves me but have known her since high school days. I know he is just saying all these things because he will be leaving school soon. Why didn't he tell me all that all this time that I had been cooking for him and all that? We even kissed a few times and asked for forgiveness! Men are just wicked ,people. My room mates warned me.

I am so sad. I thought he was going to ask me to marry him after my law school. It is just about 4 years from now minus any ASUU strike! Guess I have too be strong then. Strong for me. After all, he didn't ask me out officially. I was the fool here!

Lectures ... I have loads to read and catch up with too.

I still miss Steve. He would be done with Uni. soon.

Fellowship was cool today as usual.

I fasted for the very first time today! Was done at about 6pm though.

The choir director has asked me to learn the verse 2 of Now behold the Lamb. I hope I can go on such high pitch though. She thinks I can.

I am going to take the song in fellowship today. Plus we are preparing for a concert as well. In few weeks though.

More choir rehearsals... Helping me get busy and am trying to forget Steve.

Send off party for the outgoing people. Fun ,laughter ,tears etc.

I wont forgive Steve! Never will! That lady came too!

I think it is not right to hold stuff against people though. That message at fellowship today really helped but it is hard.

Exams are here,Darlyn. I have to be off here for a while. I have loads to catch up with.


I missed you, Darlyn! I have one last paper tomorrow. Nothing has been happening except exams and all. Fellowship has reduced their activities because of exams.

Jessica went home briefly today . She said she will be back in two days. Her next paper is then. Teresa and I miss her though.

David is done with his exams too! He wants us to go home as soon as I finish. I couldn't agree more . I miss home. Funny enough...

There is this guy down my street. We met today when I went out to buy stuff. His name? I didn't ask.

School resumes in three weeks. Looking forward to it. Hope to meet newer friends.

I found out his name today. Peter! He is David's friend from way back. David never told me though. I thought I knew all his friends. I don't like Peter. He seems to know everything about everything! Is he proud? Well, I don't care.

Back to school. Welcome here, Darlyn!

My birthday! Few friends came around. I asked someone to bake me a cake. It was cool though. I had fun.

-------------------------------------------
December 2000. Aunty Jane is here! She has changed and all. She know wears make up and even trousers! Wonders shall never cease indeed! She is staying with me. But trust me, I wont even have her come near me one inch this time!


Like I guessed. She came later in the night. I pushed her away. She threatened telling mum all that we have been up to before and I told her it wont work. Told her they all knew about ''her gift''! I am not that little girl anymore!

I slept in the sitting room the next night.

I will tell mum today if she disturbs me again!

I feel horny today you know... Maybe one night of indulgence wont be a bad idea.
I woke her up and we started on it .

Darlyn, I feel it is really wrong but I enjoy it! I feel the need for it .

We did it every other night till I returned to school...

Hmmmm.

Awemoreborelanlay
Day 7

1 comment:

Plumbline said...

Cruel twist! at the time I was heaving a sigh of relief...