Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anne Frank ...(8)

*Those 'nights of indulgence' with aunt Jane 'sank' Anne Frank more!

She continues...

When aunt Jane left that holiday period,I kept craving for more of her and how she does it! I think she is damn right again... Guys are just bunch of rubbish and doing stuff and hanging out with the girls is just cool. Steve! How that I hate him for what he did.

I returned to school today. David too

Darlyn, this will shock you! Do you know that the choir director is in with this?! I was at her room today and met the door open and lo and behold, she had two choir members with her and they were doing our stuff! Now this gets easier. I went away though and made sure she saw me go! Now this will be so cool!

Methinks this semester will rock than any other since I got here!!!

Fellowship , rehearsals and fun! I now visit the choir director's room more frequently... U know what I mean ,Darlyn!

Lectures! What a day!

More lectures...

Cordelia- the choir director's name. She prefers that name to the CD that most of us called her. I told her it kinda rhymes too. CD is the same cool stuff!

My roommates are so happy for me that I found a friend in CD- they respect her alot and think she would help me grow! Yeah, she is actually. She told me loads about men and what they had done to her in the past. She said they never really change as church folks and that they in fact got worse when they are in church! CD has had five heartbreaks in her 26 years! What? How did she handle all that. CD is so down with the girls!

CD's folks are pastors. Yet church folks have treated her so badly. Ironic ,right? It was her dad's PA that got her into the girlie club when she had her 5th heartbreak!

The girls have grown to about 50! Loads of other ladies mostly heart broken ones , have found a friend in the other girls. We are just happy! Darlyn, I am happy!

Exams are here . I moved to CD's room! She shares with no one after all. She made me the second in command kinda.

Exams...


---------------------------------------------------------------------
The fellowship coordinator asked to see me today. And to my surprise, the guy was asking me out. What is he thinking? I don't want anything to do with any guy and I told him so. He asked me to go and pray about it. Hmmm. Pray? Yeah right.

It's been a while that I prayed though. I have not been reading my bible either. Fellowship is all that ensures that I do that. I hardly even listen when am there.

Darlyn, I had a fearful dream today! I think I am not on the right track! I need help but I cant seem to get it. The dream was about heaven. I didn't see myself there , I was in between and had the chance to go there but didn't till I woke up!

Told CD about it and she told me that there wasn't anything to fear. She said I wasn't committing adultery or fornication. It can only be that if it is with a man! Yeah! How so right.

I didn't travel for the break this time. I still had some money with me and since we just had two weeks break , I thought it wise to stay back. David went home though and promised to bring some more money for me. I like David's girlfriend- Gina. She is so beautiful especially her back side! Hmmm.

David seems to be happy without any church gist or life! He simply believes in being good to everyone.

CD didn't go home too and we had so much fun!

I told CD about Nicholas- the fellowship coordinator that asked to date me. She laughed for so long and told me how that Nicky is the greatest womanizer she had ever met. He had asked her out before when they were in 100 level and he was the 4th guy that dumped her. He got another pregnant some few years before and the whole thing had died down such that no one knew in the fellowship except some very few (but not the ones that appointed him coordinator). He told me that since he was graduating this session, he probably is looking for someone to deceive!

Darlyn, I think church is full of sicker people than I thought existed in the world! To think one may find it so difficult to believe at times. I guess am not doing badly then!

Handing over ceremony! Jessica and Teresa were made executives. They made me CD's assistance. CD was so glad. She would be handing over finally next year when she would be done with school. I would miss her a lot then!

That night we had so much fun till so late in the night.

My room mates have been wondering why I hardly stay in the room these days and I told them I had to be with CD to learn music. Good excuse I guess.

Jessica thinks there is something I ain't telling but she can not place it yet. Hmmm. Who is telling anything?!

My 21st birthday, Daryln! I got a gift from CD. Guess?!!!!!!!! A dildo! Yet again , I hear you say! She also gave me a book written by a lesbian minister in the UK. Wow! It is not wrong to be who or what one wanna! That night, CD and I used the dildo till the point we both knew that we were very tired. This same dildo put me in so much trouble years back. This one is purple! That one was red!

Mum came visiting today and Teresa brought her to CD's room. She left the next day. I miss CD so much that night. CD is just wow! She does it so well. Mum gave me a bible today! She said it was my birthday gift from her. A bible from mum? UNBELIEVABLE! Why didn't she bring it all these while? You know I feel sorry for her and dad though because their little daughter isn't all that they want or expect. Mum said she now wants me to love the Lord and I told her I already did since I got here. She was glad! She asked if I was seeing anyone yet and I told her none at the moment.

Menstrual cramps! Arrgh!

CD's birthday is two weeks. I ain't got any money to buy her gifts. I had to buy alot of books this time. My lectures said that is just the tip! Who asked me to study law? Just who?

Exams....

400 level in few weeks! Now, I guess I am almost done? Right. Darlyn!

I am so devastated right now! News has it that CD died on the way to her folks' house today! What? Noooooooooooooooo . The driver was under t he influence of alcohol.

Still mourning her. I want to wake up from this dream now! I cant even think well.. It was just ok this happened after exams . How am I to survive this?

Darlyn, why do all the people who wants to help me or are nice to me have to be unfortunate? Life sucks!

At home. I am still so sad. How will school be next session. CD was to graduate!!!!!

Oh ,I need to be consoled! The tears keep coming. Of what use is this dildo now? No one does it like CD would + I haven't even used this on any of the other girls.

* Now this dealt her a big blow. She never really came out of this one. Do you know depression?*

Awemoreborelanlay
Day 8.

No comments: