Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An open letter to the paparazzi with a heart!©






























































































Oluwaseun Akisanmi
Elo Photo Studio Lagos(but not limited to Lagos)
Nigeria(but not limited to Nigeria).
14th February,2009.
Dear Sir,

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PAPARAZZI WITH A HEART.
To the queen of your heart,Ofure Akisanmi. How are you ma?And I do hope you are doing just ok? I write this letter not to you but to the the prince in your life and world,Oluwaseun Akisanmi. I know this will meet you in good health. I think I must take sometime to congratulate you on your superb choice -I mean your decision to have this man as your partner for life! What a wise decision that is,ma'am! I congratulate you indeed and pray that the Lord continue to keep and bless your union. How is Anu? The model par excellence? lol! She is cute.
Sir, like I told ma'am,it is to you that I write this letter. You know,I have met quite alot of people in this life and am sure am not even done with meeting more but each time I get to meet people,I just get simply overwhelmed at the various deposits of God in man!
I write with gratefulness in my heart and joy in it as well. I celebrate the gift of God in you and thank you most sincerly for being used of Him.
As for me, when I take time to celebrate people like this, I do not know if this has to do with my taste of a bit of harshness or hate (if u like) that gets me appreciating every single iota of love shown to me. I understand that when people do or say nice things to me,they have a choice to do otherwise. I guess I have tasted hate enough to see that it sucks!And I really and truly appreciate this one too!
Few days before this day,I had written as part of the 25 random things about me , that I wanted someone to take me on a valentine treat. You know,one of the challenges I have had to face as a spinster is not only the choice of the very heart of God but the desire to do it right each time. Hmmm. I recently told a friend,''...I may be of age but I await a sage!'' lol! Sounds like some rhyme right? But am serious about it. I am enjoying my singlehood that it isnt worth settling for second best! And before I begin to bore you about how boring it really could be at times,I would go on with what I was saying. *I am enjoying every bit of my single hood though, and I intend to give my best while it lasts. Remember u advised I do something about my writing stuff before the babies start coming? Hmmm... I am thinking about how to go about that o. I am positive though. Now talking about that,sir, you need to do something about yours too! You blew my mind with your collections! You are something else sir! Gosh! God is sure a wonder! I will get to that more in a bit.
So ,like I said in that note,I actually wanted a val date. It is a Saturday na and I kinda realised it was going to be another 'roasting' at home spree if I didnt do something fast! You know it would have been easier if it was a week day,I would just pretend that I was working late! I had a plan B though...I wanted to go see my 'son' at the orphanage, I mean going to show him some love on a day like that would be cool. Then I realised I didnt have enough money to buy stuff for him. So I planned to see him some other time. I miss him tho! So,I had planned to go see him even if it meant not giving anything...
Then you asked that I come take pictures! I knew I had to choose today for so many reasons!
1. I wanted to leave the house however way I could! I wasnt gonna stay back and be the only one ''stalking'' there!
2.I was gonna change my hair -do the following week and would wanna use it.
3.I had another appointment the following week.
So,when you asked that I pick a convenient date,I quickly took today! Arrrgh! lol! like a bird released out of its cage!
The rains wont even stop me . I was gonna have fun! And yes, I was gonna whether the storm and just be fine! I owe it to myself to run ,I mean practically run after hapiness in any form and chase away boredom and sadness! I knew the foto sessions would just be fun! A world class paparazzi wanted to take my picture?! What?! Is that cool or what?! I wont let that slip out of my hand . So,whether the weather be dull,whether the weather bring rain,I was gonna get there! ...
Now sir, here is what you did to me by that practical show of love on valentine's day:
1. When you took me those over 100 snap shots :
a.you reminded me that I mattered in the affairs of life.
b. You reminded me of all the pictures of what and who I would become if I just dont stop believing in God and me!
c. You reminded me about all the talkshows that I have had with myself in the comfy of my room and the pictures I saw paparazzis take of me and the mant interview sessions I would host and grant too!
d. You reminded me that I can reach the unreachable and do the impossible!
*...Tears of joy well up in my eyes as I write this to you,sir...even till now that I post it.
I am simply awed by what you have done!
2. When you took my pictures..
a. you kinda affirmed to me that the me that used to wanna be at the background is not doing justice to the gifts of God in me. Though I would wanna let Him lead me every step of the way,I believe that I can!
b. You reminded me that Hope Foundation is sure a hope to the hopeless and that I cant stop just yet!
c. you reminded me of one of the things God told me ,''Dont ever forget thet you are beautiful and you are to be handled with care! but remember to always give the glory back to God!''. 16th April,2008@8am!. If u recall, I told u that I never liked taking pictures of me? All that had to do basically with some battle with low self esteem! I had let all the gabbage and trash life threw my way, get to me! But sir, I walked away from all that... God took me out of that kinda life and U also reminded me ! You may wanna read my stuff titled,''THE WALK THAT WILL HERALD'' I got that download at my last birthday.
d. I saw possiblilties in becoming all that God had in store for me.
e. You reminded me that I shouldnt forget to treat others well!
tHen... you gave me your book to read! Wow! The contents of that book just got me thinking that God must be all that! I mean how else can anyone explain the quantity and more importantly the quality of thoughts that flooded (and still floods) your mind per time? Isnt God just awesome in this life and has equally deemed it fit to download to man? You sir, are one of such! I mean, I was teary eyed each time I went through each page... Oluwaseun lo to!
I will like to stop here now but not before adding this...
In case the list of names you have in the note pad had to do with the people that you have blessed or rather been a blessing to. I want you to include mine too! Because you have simply touched me in a way that I wont forget in a lifetime.
I am gonna tell my kids what manner of blessing that you have been! I am also gonna tell those children that Hope Foundation is gonna affect as well! I will tell them I would have quit at some point but that some man of great destiny encouraged me! Sir, one prayer for you from me,''YOU WILL NEVER LACK GOD'S HELP WHENEVER YOU NEED IT''. This night,I asked God to bless you and it got to a time ,I ran out of what to pray and simply prayed in tongues!I know God heard me,I know He will bless you and make you a blessing indeed!
This is indeed a practical show of love to a sister indeed! God bless you for this sir! Ofure,I thank you too for letting your prince do this!
Oluwa Seun ni to to!
I bow to your destiny!
Fasokun Omobolanle AgnesP
lot 4,Omolara Badaru Street(as long as spinsterhood lasts)
Lagos.
N.B: Oluwaseun Akisanmi's contact please
Mobile: 234 8023008873234 1 8766397
http:// www. eloclients.com
Patronise these guys people,they dont just do photography,they do it with an awesome attitude! Believe me. For any occasion at all!






























































































































































































































No comments: