Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To You©


To you I met
To you I never met
To you I will never meet as long as breath remains.
To you I kn (e)w
To you I never knew
To you I will never know as long as time ticks away.
To you I like(d)
To you I never liked
To you I will never meet to bring about a liking.
To you I loved
To you I never loved
To you I will never love because our paths will never cross.
To you I hugged
To you I never hugged
To you I will never get as close as a handshake.
To you I encouraged
To you I never encouraged
To you proximity would not grant us enough impact for encouragement.
To you I cried with
To you I never cried with
To you unfamiliarity would not let me see you cry.
To you I had in mind when I wrote this
To you I did not have in mind when I wrote this
To you that do not exist in my mind as I write this!
To you I cared for
To you I never cared for
To you who won’t meet to feel care.
To you I walked with
To you I never walked with
To you the path to life’s walkway won’t get us together.
To youI laughed with
To you I did not laugh with
To you who laugh miles away from where I would hear you.
To you...
And yes!
To you WHO WILL READ THIS AND TO YOU WHO WOULD NOT
AND TO YOU WHO WOULD NOT EVER READ THIS!
Awemoreborelanlay©
13032009.
17:25 pm

No comments: