Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The pledge through the eyes of a kid!©


The pledge or the bodge?

I ask?

The truth or cackling at the truth?

How can anyone ask me to recite

when it only incites me to reactto the lack of excitement that it brings!

...faithful,loyal&honest?

The other day,dad said to me I now have an official and a biological age.I

dont get it...

He bought ten cars in two months and he is supposed to just be a civil servant?!

He resumes work @11 am and closes even before the creche kids close!

I am not sure I really understand this but as for the bodge oops! I mean the pledge

...ok lemme see...To uphold her honour and glory

Wait a minute,which glory do you talk about?

the one that dad shows cant be restored with his continous ''work-(c)shop'' thingy?

or the one that constantly reminds me that as a youth,

I can only get to lead tomorrow if only the godfathers wants me to

and that amala politics has just been re-branded!

To the godfathers,the youths of tomorrow actually mean the louses of tomorrow

What do you think the whole third time idea is all about?

Hmm...

They never want us to get there!

These days too they take us spelling lessonslike t-r-o-u-n-c-e

as if it means a b-o-u-n-c-ein the lives of the people!

The bodge.

The pledge!

Hahaha

They seem so alike.

Basically,

I am bored with the whole drama of pledging

When we really seem allergic to playing it right!

At this point,

I can but just say,

So help me God!


Awemoreborelanlay

©27022009

No comments: